Saturday 16 August 2003

This is the one between 4 and 6

So, this is my last entry from the Western half of Canada for a while. My flight leaves very, very, sickenly early tomorrow morning. It's been a strange time, just preparing to leave, visiting family, etc. It feels like tomorrow nothing will change, everything will remain just as it has been for the past 3 years.



I'm wonderfully excited, horribly nervous, disgustingly sad, and just plain tired. Travelling back to the Lower Mainland today was exhausting, and I kept looking at the trees, especially those rainforest-y type things, looking at the mountains, and thinking how much I love it here. It almost makes me feel like I don't want to give any other place a chance, because I don't want to fall in love with other places that I will eventually have to leave. And yet, every new fit and start in my life is just so incredibly rewarding.



So, until next time boys and girls...



Goodbye from the West Coast and soon to follow-Hello from the East!

No comments:

Post a Comment